Your “mostly” healthy protein cookie dough bars are just minutes away! Our recommendation? Give these bad boys a try on a weekend you want to binge but don’t want the complete guilt of eating a month’s worth of desert on movie night!
For the bars:
- 1¾ cups oats flour (you can blend your own old fashion oats)
- ½ cup Vanilla Wafer Titan Whey
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup cashew butter (can sub almond butter)
- ¼ cup Vanilla almond milk (we used unsweet)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips (carob chips if you want to be extra healthy)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter
- Sea salt, for topping bars
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- Place oat flour, protein powder, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir until you have a ball of “dough.”
- Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil, and cashew butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals for about a minute, or until melted, stirring each time. Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into 9-12 bars. Top with plenty of sea salt and ENJOY!